- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
Since 1978, Computational Hydraulics International (CHI) has developed, marketed and supported technically advanced, professional software systems for stormwater management, wastewater and watershed modeling. PCSWMM, our main software offering, has been the trusted spatial decision support system for US EPA SWMM for over 25 years. PCSWMM is flexible, scalable, powerful and affordable, offering high value at an economically sensible price.
Devoted to developing solutions that result in bettering the quality of life through better drainage and water quality improvement, CHI’s innovative technology offers engineers the tools to analyze flooding and facilitate responsible urban and natural drainage planning and design. Our solutions are easily attainable and implemented globally, promoting healthier communities, sustained ecosystems, increased bio-diversity and reduced environmental impact.
CHI is staffed by professional engineers, seasoned educators and software industry professionals armed with a wealth of industry knowledge and application development history. Highly committed to future technology development, CHI continually collaborates with our clients to perpetually improve our technology and develop new applications. Our workshops, annual Stormwater and Urban Water Systems Modeling Conference and the papers presented therein are great sources for industry information transfer. Our list serve forums and blog are also excellent networks for free idea exchange. As part of our mandate to continue the development of innovative modeling tools and techniques, CHI's staff have published over 200 technical papers on urban drainage.
Licensed under the Professional Engineers of Ontario, CHI is recognised internationally and has a solid reputation for providing our clients with quality engineering and professional model review services. Computational Hydraulics International integrates experience, knowledge and innovation to ensure efficiency and accuracy, saving our clients time and money.
Understanding a consulting engineer’s point of view, our software provides smart solutions designed to improve collaboration, streamline workflow, reduce project time and save resources, empowering consulting engineering firms to be more competitive, more productive and win more projects.
Backed by partners in the U.S.A., Canada, France and South Africa, CHI takes pride in delivering professional excellence in innovative technology solutions, trusted consulting engineering services, superior support and better educational services. Our technology is used by more than 3,000 clients, has been successfully applied in over 10,000 projects in more than 70 countries and is the preferred choice for major consulting engineering companies, large cities, conservation authorities and other government organizations throughout North America and around the globe.
Why Choose Us
- Well established company
- Staffed by professional engineers, seasoned educators and software industry professionals
- Experienced, knowledgeable and reputable
- Trusted in the industry
- Innovative thinking
- Technology leaders
- Dedicated co-operators
- Promote high standards of quality
- Dedication to technology and service excellence
- Committed to future product development
Why Choose Our Software
- Intuitive, comprehensive systems
- Accurate and reliable technology
- Meets the needs of today's industry challenges
- Customized solutions available to suit your requirements
- Offers high value with economically sensible pricing
- Provides a quick return on investment
For more information
For more information, please contact CHI at:
Computational Hydraulics Int.
147 Wyndham St. N., Ste. 202