- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
Through its special Universities Grant Programme, CHI donates software, training and conference attendance to Universities and Colleges around the world ($1M to 2012). Also, by donating monographs and other books to technical libraries and universities active in urban drainage engineering, and by offering selected students work internships, CHI is committed to strengthening the education of future engineers who wish to specialize in the field of watershed modeling and urban drainage design.
Supporting Our Youth
By providing faculty, graduate and undergraduate students software, manuals, monographs and training, CHI believes in better preparing students for success in a global knowledge based world by providing hands on experience with the tools to prepare them for the future.
Supporting International Humanitarian and Development Efforts (especially Africa)
By offering special pricing for educational workshops in economically disadvantaged regions, CHI supports the development of better sanitation and clean water systems in environments where drainage is impaired or severely under developed. And by donating cash to organisations such as Bracelet of Hope CHI supports those who fight poverty and AIDS among young children in Lesotho.
Supporting Historical Interpretation
Through Bill and Lyn James, CHI supports historical activities that interpret the nobility of early Civil Engineering works, and hosts a collection of information and media on the Hamilton Museum of Steam and Technology. Bill and Lyn actively work with the museum on research and books.
Supporting our Environment
Through the Bruce Trail Association, CHI supports the conservation of our natural environment and watershed systems so that they will be preserved and appreciated well into the future. The Bruce Trail Association is an environmental organization that educates the public and our youth about environmental conservation and the biodiversity of the Niagara Escarpment.
Supporting Education and Industry Skills Development
Through the Ontario Computers for Schools Program, CHI donates its used computers and peripherals to deserving organizations. CFS refurbishes computer equipment and provides them to schools, libraries, registered non-profit groups and charities. This effort diverts toxic waste from landfills through re-use of computer equipment.
For more information about our community service, please email us at email@example.com.