- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
- EVALUATION CENTER
- Download a Free Trial
30-day trial software with step-by-step tutorial and hands on exercises.
- Create a Quote
Retrieve a complete quote instantly, no delay or call back required.
- Print Literature
View a print-ready PDF brochure on PCSWMM.
- Book a Free Webinar
Live web sessions and software demonstrations hosted by professional engineers.
- Ask an Engineer
Email our helpful engineering staff to find out about the application of PCSWMM in your project.
- Download a Free Trial
Excellent software, CHI is always receptive in any feature requests or support issues.
- Seattle, WA, USA
PCSWMM is a very robust and versatile software that has a modern feel compared to other modeling software.
- Hamilton, ON, Canada
Again, I must thank you for your extremely rapid feedback. It's always a pleasant surprise, and rare, when support, especially email support, is as efficient as yours. So thanks.
- Houghton, SA
It is obvious that the developers of the software are modellers themselves.
- Detroit, MI, USA
Download Free 30-day Trial Software With Step-by-Step Tutorial
To find out how easy PCSWMM is to use and how it can help you on your next project, download a free 30 day trial of our software complete with step-by-step tutorial and hands-on exercises.
Getting you set up with your free, fully functional, 30-day trial software is very quick and easy. Please click the "Get a Free Trial" button, complete the client information form and once the client information page has been completed and the authenticity of the information has been verified, you will be emailed the download link. At this time, we cannot accept Hotmail, Gmail, or other free email providers for the trial license. However, if you do not have access to another email please contact us directly.
Remember to please contact us if you have any questions, or ask one of our staff engineers about the application of PCSWMM in your project.