- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
- EVALUATION CENTER
- Download a Free Trial
30-day trial software with step-by-step tutorial and hands on exercises.
- Create a Quote
Retrieve a complete quote instantly, no delay or call back required.
- Print Literature
View a print-ready PDF brochure on PCSWMM.
- Book a Free Webinar
Live web sessions and software demonstrations hosted by professional engineers.
- Ask an Engineer
Email our helpful engineering staff to find out about the application of PCSWMM in your project.
- Download a Free Trial
PCSWMM has a lot more functionality than I realized at first. It will make a lot of my projects more efficient by replacing steps I used to do in other softwares and Excel and keeping all the calculations in one place.
- Edmonton, AB, Canada
As always, I greatly appreciate your continued support and advancement of a very fine software tool.
- Newport News, VA, USA
I especially like the import capabilities that are broad, fast and so easy and the way you can copy/paste all types of data. Simply amazing!
- Frigourge, SUI
Our company has made an intentional switch from another modelling system to PCSWMM because of its accuracy and variety.
- Brampton, ON, Canada
The 2 minute videos below demonstrate some of the features and tools of the PCSWMM software.
Getting started with PCSWMM
This video provides a very basic introduction to EPA SWMM5 modeling with PCSWMM
Introduction to the PCSWMM interface
This video provides new users with an orientation of PCSWMM's flexible panel based interface
2D flood modeling
Working with layers
Working with time series
Printing, reporting, presenting
Error analysis and calibration
This video demonstrates how to quickly optimize pipe sizes using PCSWMM
1D flood modeling