- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Journal of Water Management Modeling
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
Download EPA SWMM5 and SWMM4
Currently there are 11 versions of SWMM that you can download from this page. We recommend using the latest SWMM5 version available. To download your selection, please click on the appropriate link. For specific information on updates included in the latest version of SWMM5, see the update list.
The latest official version of the US EPA SWMM5 program. The current version of PCSWMM is fully compatible with the latest version of SWMM5.0.022 and is available for download. Additional information is available on the US EPA SWMM5 website.
SWMM5.0.022 (2011.04) (3MB ancillary files)
SWMM 4.4h [2005.10] - Oregon State University BETA version
This is the last public version of the older SWMM4 available. Posted by Dr. Wayne Huber from Oregon State University, it contains a number of improvements and additional capability (including larger array sizes). Earlier releases of 4.4 are also provided.
SWMM4.4h (2005.10) (5.9MB)
SWMM4.4h (2005.07) (5.9MB)
SWMM4.4h (2004.07) (5.6MB)
SWMM4.4h (2003.07) (5.2MB)
SWMM4.4h (2002.05) (1.4MB)
SWMM4.4h (2001.05) (5.0MB)
SWMM4.4gu (1999.11) (5.2MB)
SWMM4.4 (1997.08) (5.2MB)
SWMM 4.31 [1997.01] - Oregon State University BETA version
Posted by Dr. Wayne Huber from Oregon State University, it contains updates and bug-fixes not included in the official SWMM4 release below.
SWMM4.31 (1997.01) (2.4MB)
SWMM 4.3 [1994.05] - Official US EPA version
This version is the official release of the older SWMM4 program, but it's somewhat out of date. The zipped file contains the self-installing program, support files, example files, and release notes.
SWMM4.3 (1994.05) (2.5MB)
Learn more about PCSWMM
PCSWMM is a spatial decision support system for EPA SWMM5 stormwater management, wastewater and watershed modeling - now celebrating 25 years of providing innovative modeling techniques to the engineering community.