- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
Welcome to the PCSWMM technical support section. Descriptions of the resources here are given below.
Frequently asked questions (PCSWMM FAQ)
Search or browse for answers to commonly asked questions in the PCSWMM knowledge base.
Ensure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of PCSWMM from the product updates web page.
US EPA SWMM specific questions
Questions relating to the SWMM engine should be directed to the SWMM-USERS list server. If you are not yet a member of this list, please sign up - it is free and an incredibly valuable resource. Before posting your question though, please check the searchable SWMM Q&A database for past topics. Also please be aware that PCSWMM interface-specific questions should not be sent to the list.
For SWMM engine questions which haven't been resolved through the knowledge base or SWMM-USERS list server, CHI provides direct technical support for the US EPA SWMM5 engine to current licensees through our technical support division (for simple answers) free of charge, or through our consulting division for questions requiring a more involved analysis (please call for a cost estimate). CHI is also available for professional engineering consulting work on any modeling project.
Getting started exercise
There is a downloadable getting started exercise that steps new users of PCSWMM through the process of creating a simple hydrologic and hydraulic model with water quality. Both US and SI unit versions of this exercise are available.
After consulting the available information resources listed above, licensees of current software are welcome to request assistance by contacting us directly (see table below). Questions regarding computer runs should be emailed with relevant input data files attached.
CHI offers unlimited support on the PCSWMM interface to active licensees. Licensees are named in our licensee database at the time the license is issued or re-assigned. Please ensure you are using the latest version of the software.
Direct Technical Support
email@example.com Telephone 1 (888) 9-PCSWMM (972-7966) Fax 1 (519) 489-0695