- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
Call for Papers 2013 - Due February 1, 2013
If you have a project that you feel has made a significant improvement, or an innovation you'd like to share with your peers, now is the time to submit an abstract for the 21st annual 2013 International Conference on Stormwater and Urban Water Systems Modeling in Toronto (also the 46th SWMM Users Group Meeting, and the 33rd to be held in Canada). The conference is preceded by two SWMM/PCSWMM workshops.
Attending will be civil and environmental engineers; landscape engineers and architects; aquatic biologists, ecologists, fluvial geomorphologists and other scientists; urban geographers, and policy makers; professionals from municipal and government engineering; public works personnel; consultants; and instructors and researchers at universities and research institutions.
Abstracts will be published in the conference program. Suggested topics include:
- Using computer models to resolve real pollution problems / eco-restoration
- Surface water quality modeling
- Modeling impacts on aquatic systems / habitats
- Stormwater / pollution management modeling
- Urban water system modeling
- Urban drainage system design and analysis
- Wetlands, BMPs, TMDLs and LIDs
- Climate change and system security
- Field data monitoring and instrumentation
- Bio-computing (genetic algorithms and neural networks)
- GIS, FM/AM and CAD systems and analysis
- Decision analysis systems
- Policy, legislation, permitting and enforcement
Notices of intent to submit an abstract are invited immediately. They should include a title or topic that you wish to cover, a brief outline if possible, and the names and contact information of the authors involved. Authors will be contacted for the abstract prior to the deadline for submission.
Don't miss the chance to showcase your best project. Submit your abstract today!
We are accepting abstracts until the program is full but if possible, would like abstracts submitted by February 1, 2013. Please send them to:
Dr. Bill James
Computational Hydraulics Int.
147 Wyndham St. N., Ste 202
Guelph, Ontario, N1H 4E9
Acceptance will be intimated promptly, and format requirements mailed to the authors. The final paper is due at the conference, or at the latest, April 1, 2013. For information on paper submission (format, etc), click here. Author transfer of copyright agreement is also available here.
- ACTION CENTER
- Register for the Conference
Talk to a CHI staff member today to discuss details about the conference.
Call us toll free (888) 972-7966
- AUTHORS TOOLBOX
Call for Papers Announcement
View the Call for Papers email announcement.
Email your Notice of Intent
Notices of intent to submit a paper are invited immediately. Deadline is Dec 31, 2012.
Submit your Abstract
Abstracts are invited immediately. Abstracts should describe the presentation of the paper in approximately 300 words (1 page). Deadline for Abstracts is Feb 1, 2013.
Submit a Paper
Email us your final papers (up to 25 pages in length) for publication in the Monograph. Deadline for papers to be submitted for publishing is Mar 31, 2013.
Transfer of Copyright
Print the Transfer of Copyright to be submitted with your paper.
Paper Formating Instructions
Print the formatting instructions.
Monograph Template Chapter
Download the Microsoft Word template chapter.
Unit Conversion Table
Download the Unit Conversion Table PDF.
Download the Author Checklist.