- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
Bill was very knowledgeable with inner aspects of the course. He answers questions very well.
- Coraopolis, PA, USA
I liked all the hands-on exercises with the instructor there to help and answer questions. I also liked that any problems that we had been having with our own models could be addressed.
- Calgary, AB, Canada
Excellent presentation and organization; learned lots.
CHI's in-depth training showed the true capabilities of PCSWMM.
- Brampton, ON, Canada
Are you interested in learning more about the latest modeling practices for the planning, design and management of stormwater, wastewater and watershed systems?
If so, take part in a free informative training session or watch a software demonstration. Our webinars are a simple, informal yet very effective way to discover more about the benefits of our newest version of software tools for stormwater, wastewater and watershed modeling.
Anyone interested can take part without leaving their desks. There's no travel, no cost, nothing to download or install, and no reason to miss out! All you have to do is register for a time that is convenient for you.
Webinars will be held bi-weekly on Wednesdays between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, unless otherwise posted. However, if you require a more convenient time, please send us an email and we would be happy to find a suitable day and time that works for you.
Please check registration for a list of dates and times. Webinars will be held in English unless specified.
Webinar Session Outline
Introducing the next generation spatial decision support system for EPA SWMM5, PCSWMM
This webinar will tour our latest software version's brand new intelligence, review new features added and show case the adaptive user interface developed to streamline workflow, speed productivity and shorten the learning curve for new users. Learn how to use the latest modeling practices and benefit from new features in our software to produce accurate results, quickly so that you can make better design decisions, meet a higher standard of quality and complete your projects in less time!
- Fast dual drainage design (major/minor)
- Design storms vs. raingage-calibrated radar-rainfall
- Detention pond sizing
- Spatially distributed rainfall
- DEM based transect generation
- HEC-RAS importing
- Flood innundation polygon generation
- Flood vulnerable asset analysis
- Reporting and presentation tools
The session will take approximately 1 hour. A question and answer period will follow.
The webinar presenter will be Robert James, BSc(Eng), P. Eng. Robert, the CEO of CHI, has worked for CHI since 1991, both as a software programmer and as a consultant on a wide variety of urban and watershed drainage management projects. He has conducted many workshops on SWMM in the USA, Canada and overseas, and has headed the development of PCSWMM from its DOS days (1992) to the current PCSWMM release.
Arrange a Customized Software Demonstration
Please email us if you would prefer a customized on-line software demonstration or a live demonstration of the software at your location.
- EVALUATE PCSWMM
- Compare Features
Download a Free Trial
30-day trial software with step-by-step tutorial and hands on exercises.
View a print-ready PDF brochure on PCSWMM.
Book a Free Webinar Session
Learn about new stormwater modeling practices and the benefits of using PCSWMM. Live web sessions and software demonstrations hosted by professional engineers.
Ask an Engineer
Email our helpful engineering staff to find out about the application of PCSWMM in your project.
- Success Stories & Testimonials