- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
Excellent training session. Highly recommended!
Among the best technical workshops I've attended - Rob did a great job.
Good opportunity to become more comfortable with the software. It gave me a broad but good understanding of the program.
The training course was very comprehensive.
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Every year CHI hosts many 2, 3 and 4 day PCSWMM/SWMM scheduled training workshops. If, however, the dates and locations scheduled are not convenient for you, CHI would be pleased to work with your company to provide an in-house workshop where one of our qualified instructor's would travel to your location and lead the workshop.
Some advantages to an In-house workshop include:
- The context and length of the workshop may be customized to fit your company's needs
- You may select a date and location that is suitable to your company's schedule and workload
- Licensees will have an opportunity to improve their knowledge of PCSWMM and become proficient with the modeling packages just as they would at any of our regularly-scheduled workshops
For more information please contact us.
Multi-Site Simultaneous Remote In-House Training
CHI has also given remote in-house training workshops simultaneously in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Ontario using web conferencing and online meeting tools. Users at a dozen computers at these remote locations received live, hands-on, instruction using PCSWMM and SWMM. This instruction delivery method allows us to reduce costs and travel times drastically; of course the method should be used with local real instructors.
If you are interested in this type of training, please contact us today.