- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Journal of Water Management Modeling
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
Karen was exceptional at constantly providing really good one-on-one assistance throughout the course! Bill's talks about the broader applicability and context of PCSWMM and SWMM5 were very insightful and thought-provoking
- Gauteng, South Africa
I was very impressed to see that the training modules and itinerary were integrated into the PCSWMM software which provided very easy access.
- Roseville, CA, USA
I will take away from this seminar more than I expected. Well done! Your patience was appreciated.
- Beamsville, ON, Canada
I wanted to say thank you again for taking the time to give the PCSWMM seminar. I found it to be very clear and am much, much more confident in my H&H modeling capabilities.
- Pleasanton, CA, USA
Workshop Registration Form
Thanks for choosing to attend one of our upcoming PCSWMM/SWMM5 workshops with time-limited license of the PCSWMM Professional 2D. Please fill out the form below and click on the Calculate button to view the fees owing, then follow the shopping cart checkout process to complete your registration.
The 2-day workshops and Self-paced eLearning course includes online access to the Urban Drainage Modeling Workbook, a copy of the Rules for Responsible Modeling and the User's Guide to SWMM5 in PDF format. The Advanced 1-day workshop includes the online access to the Urban Drainage Modeling Workbook.
Please note: Each attendee must complete this registration process individually.
Please sign me up for the software and upcoming PCSWMM/SWMM workshop in:
Cancellation & Unforeseen Circumstance Policy
Cancellations prior to 14 calendar days before the workshop will be refunded in full. Cancellations received within 14 days but prior to 7 calendar days before the workshop will forfeit 50% of the registration fee. Cancellations received less than 7 days before the workshop will not be refunded, however registrants will be eligible for a 50% credit towards any future workshop.
CHI retains the right to cancel the workshop. If the workshop is cancelled registrants will receive a full refund of the registration fee. CHI will not be liable for any other expenses occurred by the registrant. Normally cancellation will not occur within 7 days of the date of the workshop.
CHI also reserves to the right to perform the full training workshop live by GoToMeeting, in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
If you have any questions, please call 1 (519) 767-0197, or email us at email@example.com.