- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
The individual attention that was given to each user was great.
- North Bay, ON, Canada
Personal interaction was good combined with an excellent workbook.
CHI's in-depth training showed the true capabilities of PCSWMM.
- Brampton, ON, Canada
The training was very effective and I have gained substantial knowledge not just for creating PCSWMM models, but for modeling in general.
- Whitby, ON, Canada
Workshop Registration Form
Thanks for choosing to attend one of our upcoming PCSWMM/SWMM5 workshops with time-limited license of the PCSWMM Professional 2D. Please fill out the form below and click on the Calculate button to view the fees owing, then follow the shopping cart checkout process to complete your registration.
The 2-day workshops and Self-paced eLearning course includes online access to the Urban Drainage Modeling Workbook, a copy of the Rules for Responsible Modeling and the User's Guide to SWMM5. The Advanced 1-day workshop includes the online access to the Urban Drainage Modeling Workbook however the Rules for Responsible Modeling and the User's Guide to SWMM5 can be purchased for a discounted price at the time of registration.
Please note: Each attendee must complete this registration process individually.
Please sign me up for the software and upcoming PCSWMM/SWMM workshop in:
Cancellation & Unforeseen Circumstance Policy
Cancellations prior to 14 calendar days before the workshop will be refunded in full. Cancellations received within 14 days but prior to 7 calendar days before the workshop will forfeit 50% of the registration fee. Cancellations received less than 7 days before the workshop will not be refunded, however registrants will be eligible for a 50% credit towards any future workshop.
CHI retains the right to cancel the workshop. If the workshop is cancelled registrants will receive a full refund of the registration fee. CHI will not be liable for any other expenses occurred by the registrant. Normally cancellation will not occur within 7 days of the date of the workshop.
CHI also reserves to the right to perform the full training workshop live by GoToMeeting, in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
If you have any questions, please call 1 (519) 767-0197, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.