- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
Bill was very knowledgeable and conducted the course so that I could easily understand how to use PCSWMM.
- Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Bill is a wonderful instructor. I appreciate his overall intellect regarding not just PCSWMM but his general philosphies on hydrology modeling.
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
Good mix of lecture and exercises. I would enjoy taking future courses.
The training course was very comprehensive.
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Workshop Registration Form
Thanks for choosing to attend one of our upcoming PCSWMM/SWMM5 workshops with time-limited license of the PCSWMM Professional 2D. Please fill out the form below and click on the Calculate button to view the fees owing, then follow the shopping cart checkout process to complete your registration.
The 2-day workshops and Self-paced eLearning course includes the Urban Drainage Modeling Workbook, Rules for Responsible Modeling and the new User's Guide to SWMM 5. The Advanced 1-day workshop includes the Urban Drainage Modeling Workbook however the Rules for Responsible Modeling and the new User's Guide to SWMM 5 can be purchased for a discounted price at the time of registration.
Please note: Each attendee must complete this registration process individually.
Please sign me up for the software and upcoming PCSWMM/SWMM workshop in:
Cancellation & Unforeseen Circumstance Policy
Cancellations prior to 14 calendar days before the workshop will be refunded in full. Cancellations received within 14 days but prior to 7 calendar days before the workshop will forfeit 50% of the registration fee. Cancellations received less than 7 days before the workshop will not be refunded, however registrants will be eligible for a 50% credit towards any future workshop.
CHI retains the right to cancel the workshop. If the workshop is cancelled registrants will receive a full refund of the registration fee. CHI will not be liable for any other expenses occurred by the registrant. Normally cancellation will not occur within 7 days of the date of the workshop.
CHI also reserves to the right to perform the full training workshop live by GoToMeeting, in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
If you have any questions, please call 1 (519) 767-0197, or email us at email@example.com.