- List of CHI Books
- User's Guide to SWMM5
- Rules for Responsible Modeling
- Pragmatic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 21
- On Modeling Urban Water Systems - Monograph 20
- Cognitive Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 19
- Dynamic Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 18
- Conceptual Modeling of Urban Water Systems - Monograph 17
- More Books...
- University Grant Program
- Information for Authors
- Transfer of Copyright
- Paper Formating Instructions
- Monograph Template Chapter
- Unit Conversion Table
- Author Checklist
- Papers for Purchase Online
- List of CHI Papers
- List of CHI Reports
- Software Solutions
- Low Impact Development (LID) Analysis
- Integrated 1D-2D Modeling
- Dual Drainage Design (major/minor)
- Detention Pond Design
- Stormwater and Sanitary Sewer Remediation
- Global Optimal Real Time Control Optimization
- Real Time Data Acquisition & Modeling
- Raingage Calibrated Radar Rainfall
- Floodplain Analysis
- Integrated Catchment/Watershed Modeling
- Water Quality Modeling (TMDL)
- Consulting Solutions
- Model Review Services
- Training and eLearning
- In-house Training
- Engineering Consulting
- Contact Us
Excellent. (Bill) Please continue the great work! Very good. (Rob) Excellent!
- Toronto, ON, Canada
The instructors were very helpful in assisting us with our questions regarding the hands-on exercises. Very good source of information.
- Regina, SK, Canada
The training workbook had plenty of examples covering a variety of situations that are encountered throughout one's working career.
- Cincinnati, OH, USA
An excellent instructor. A great experience for me.
- CapeTown, SA
Workshop Registration Form
Thanks for choosing to attend one of our upcoming PCSWMM/SWMM5 workshops in South Africa with time-limited license of the PCSWMM 2012 Professional version. Please fill out the form below and click on the Calculate button to view the fees owing, then follow the shopping cart checkout process to complete your registration.
Please note: Each attendee must complete this registration process individually.
2012 South African Workshop Registration
**All invoices and credit card statement will be in US dollars, unless otherwise requested.**
Please sign me up for the software and upcoming PCSWMM/SWMM workshop in:
Cancellations prior to 14 calendar days before the workshop will be refunded in full. Cancellations received within 14 days but prior to 7 calendar days before the workshop will forfeit 50% of the registration fee. Cancellations received less than 7 days before the workshop will not be refunded, however registrants will be eligible for a 50% credit towards any future workshop.
CHI retains the right to cancel the course up to 7 days ahead. If the course is cancelled registrants will receive a full refund of the registration fee. CHI will not be liable for any other expenses occurred by the registrant. It is sensible to make airline and other reservations that are refundable.
If you have any questions, please call 1 (519) 767-0197, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.