1-day regular workshop ( Dec 6): $595.00
Full-time students (with proof of status) are entitled to a 30% discount.
Please note ALL prices are subject to applicable taxes.
60-day full-featured workshop license
Course login information will be provided prior to the workshop. Attendees will have permanent access to the course, provided they have a valid PCSWMM license. Once logged into the course, live sessions, presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises are accessible through the course schedule.
If an attendee cannot make it to one of the live presentations, links to pre-recorded videos will be made available sometime after the presentation.
PCSWMM Professional 2D (60-day workshop license)
We will supply a link to download software before the workshop. You must download, install, and activate the latest version of the software prior to the workshop. Please notify us if you have problems with installation or activation.
- Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 operating system
- Microsoft .NET 4.8 framework
- Minimum physical memory: 4 GB
- Minimum free disk space: 2 GB
Minimum screen resolution: 1600 x 900 pixels
We strongly recommend a 21" or larger screen (17" if a laptop), with a resolution between 1600x900 pixels and 1920x1200 pixels and text size set to 100%. This will enable the exercise instructions and the software to be displayed on the screen side-by-side.
- Microsoft Excel (usually part of Microsoft Office)
- Earbuds/headphones and audio jack (for additional help videos)
- Internet access
- 2 button mouse with wheel (strongly recommended)
- We recommend against using a tablet, Microsoft Surface Pro, or any underpowered, ultralight, or older laptop
This workshop will be led by one or more of the following instructors: